Tuesday 2 December 2014

Barter-the life is- Booster 10

,"Aware of what?," Vipin asked.

,"Whatever is going on!,"

Bansi felt vibration in his phone, it was an sms from Radha, his wife, that said,"She's busy,". ,"Try," replied Bansi.

,"That I always do," though, Vipin replied instantly, yet he immediately started pondering over it, with closed eyes. Bansi noticed that and let him continue.

After a while, Vipin opened his eyes and looked at Bansi, without saying anything. For a few more seconds, situation persisted.

Then, as if something struck Vipin, he said,"I always do but I always concentrate on myself, is that not right?,", he asked.

,"What do you think about that?...I want to know that first," Bansi shot another question at Vipin, without answering the one he asked.

,"Yess!......I think I should concentrate on the other side," He almost exclaimed and looked at Bansi, as if seeking approval.

Bansi smiled and replied to the nonvocal question asked by Vipin, "My answer is a big NO,".

,"What then?," Vipin asked.

,"See, it's like...say...like...a tight rope walk and you are the walker. Though the rope is not tied across Niagara Falls and you don't risk your life or limbs in case of a fall, but you have to learn and master the art of covering the whole stretch without a miss,". Bansi stopped for a while and looked at Vipin who was staring at Bansi with an impression-less face.

Bansi continued,"The trick to complete the walk lies in your handling the balance bar,....need I tell you theoretically as to how should it be done?,".

,"No...I know that," Vipin replied while his fingers played with the keys in car ignition.

,"Sure?," Bansi whipped.

Though Vipin expressed that he knew how to balance the bar but immediately after that he thought,"With a bar, one has to balance himself on the rope,....ok....when one is pulled at his left he has to raise the bar on his right and vice-versa to maintain balance.....so far it's ok....but what lies at my left as well as at right?,".

Like something caught his attention, Vipin looked at Bansi with blank eyes and quipped,"What is it that .... that lies at both the side of the bar?,".

Radha and Neha

,"Com'on yaar, you made me mad, could you imagine for how long I am trying?," Radha almost screamed at Neha, the moment she attended the call from her. ,"I'm sorry, I was trying Vipin.. he hasn't come yet,".

,"Don't worry....he is safe and sound with Bansi," Radha disclosed to her with a hearty laugh.

,"What?..when?...where?...how?," Neha blurted in a single breath.

,"I was worried... he wasn't picking," Neha said after a pause.

,"That's natural and it's all okay now, isn't it?," Radha consoled her and continued ,"Now listen carefully...I have not called on you for all the useless blah, blah. It's crucial," Radha told Neha in a manner that she was about to issue a sermon about doomsday.

She started speaking as an experienced Commando trainer who was instructing his cadets before they took up one of the most dangerous mission of their lives.

,"What we wished and prayed for,...has happened...ahhh...ultimately," Radha sighed and paused for a moment before she started speaking again ,"Listen...they met at Jatin's party. You know Jatin I told you about...didn't I?,". Radha stopped for a while, waiting for the answer from Neha.

,"Yes you told me about that, and....OMG...that's a notorious place, O Lord.. he might also have....," Neha was almost moaning but she was interrupted before she could finish what she wanna say.

,"Don't worry, nothing wrong took place but you please listen and let me complete first, we don't have much time and you need that....Okay?,".

,"Yes," Neha replied, almost sobbing.

,"See, Bansi didn't let him and they are coming back now. A lot has been and is being discussed between them, which, off course is essential. What you have to do now is....," Radha paused as if looking for the right words.  

vinxn2003

2 comments: